I have one full day left in Barcelona. Well, full day in the sense that I have 24 hours. Being at work most of the day takes away a lot of what would be left.
It's 2 AM, so I can't write anything now, though I do hope to recount some stories I've stored up after I get home. I just wanted to stop and ask for your prayers. I'm nervous about tomorrow. I have a lot of work to finish up and I also have a performance review. I'm making a mountain out of a molehill, I think, but compounded with all the stress of having to pack, saying goodbye to friends I've made, trying to get last minute purchases made, and wanting to make the most of every last second, the stress is making me feel a bit ill, or at least a lot overwhelmed.
It's just a day. My life will go on on Friday. If my performance review goes poorly, though I may feel really crappy about myself, I won't be worth anything less to God, or my family, or friends. But I really, really, really would love your prayers for peace in my heart. For confidence. For the right attitude. And maybe even for a bit of enjoyment.
I'll see you all soon.
With love from Barcelona,
Heather
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear swis,
I'll be praying for peace in your heart.
With love right back at ya from the homefront, and some extra prayers besides,
Mads
Heather,
I have been praying for you the whole time you have been away. Yesterday I was praying that you would be able to make the most of your last days and be readyto come home and ready to leave. I will certainly continue to pray for you now.
May our God, the God of peace, bless you.
MM
Post a Comment