I'm going to Rome! And I'm going to see Erik! And I'm getting three days off work! And I get to show Mark around Barcelona! And I'm going to a birthday party! And I'm staying in a town in Italy whose name sounds like a bad word in Spanish! And I finally got a little bit of guidance in my project at work!
A slight expansion on above mentioned topics:
I feel so much better now that I have my flight and accommodations booked for Rome. I have no clue when I'm going to pack.
I got two days off for working at Moodlemoot, and I originally planned to take them Monday and Tuesday, but as it turns out, Monday's a holiday anyway, so I'm using the other one on Thursday.
Mark, a childhood friend, is going to be in Barcelona starting Thursday morning. I found this out completely incidentally through Facebook. I'm going to take the day to show him around. I haven't completely planned it out yet, but I'm going to take him to see the Casa Battló (more exclamation points!), La Rambla, La Boquería, and after that I'm not sure. I'm thinking maybe Barri Gotic, including Santa María del Mar, with a stop for either crepes and ice cream or Catalan hot chocolate. Oh! And how could I forget! Sagrada Familia! I think I can fit that in there somewhere. I'm really excited to get the chance to show off the place I've been living for the past 2+ months.
Birthday party! It's a joint party for two friends. Apparently one of them has a friend who owns a restaurant and we're going to have a private party there. Niiiice. But I'm not sure what to do about a birthday present. I think I might just get each of them a card. I don't know what else to do. I also don't know when I'm going to shop for a birthday card.
Everything else I think is self explanatory.
The bad news is I have a cold and it is really not fun. The cold medicine dehydrates me, and then I get a headache, or I drink so much water, I am continuously trekking to the WC at work, which is all the way downstairs (and the stairs are all the way on the other side of the office). Anyway, lack of sleep certainly doesn't help the headache, so I'm off.
I'm sad that I'm going to be missing Jingle Bash this Friday, but you know what? I'm going to be in Rome, so there! G'night!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
But you didn't explain who Erik is!
Post a Comment