Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dancin'

Strolling down the Passeig de Gracia this afternoon, we saw an old lady standing in the doorway of a trendy clothing store, leaning on a cane and dancing back and forth with a smile on her face. When she saw us looking at her she let out this joyous laugh and kept on dancing. And as I walked on, I too laughed and was surprised to hear the same tone in my voice as hers. There was a sound of true delight in it. I'm not sure she was all there, but she was enjoying herself so much, paying no mind to who saw her that I couldn't help myself. So here's to dancing old ladies :)

What strange things have you seen lately?

2 comments:

Caroline Schell said...

I saw a transvestite prostitute in Valencia... does that count?

Michael said...

I saw a cell phone at a red light a few weeks ago that would've made Zach Morris proud. I wish I were kidding!